As salam alekum wa rehmatillahi wa barkatahu!
(May peace, blessings, and mercy of Allah (swt) be upon all of You)
1. Do You know what will be the first thing that will be asked from this Ummah?
- The Five Daily Prayers
2. Do you know what was the first prayer offered By Mohammad S.A.W?
- It Was Duhr Prayer
3. Do you know who will be the first one entering Jannah (heaven)?
- Our Beloved and Holy Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W)
4. Do you know who will be the first Ummah Entering Jannah Inshallah?
- It will be Ummah of Prophet Mohammad S.A.W
5. Do you know who is the first one to say Azan in heaven?
- He was Jibrail A.S
6. Do you know who first predicted the hours to be twelve?
- It was Prophet Noah (A.S) who did this when he was on boat to find out the times for prayers.
7. Do you know who was the first person who said SUBHANA RABBI AL-AALA?
- He was Israfeel (A.S)
8. Do you know what was the first ayah revealed from?
- It was Surah Al-Alaq (Iqrah) Ayah: 1
9. Do you know who first wrote with a pen?
- He was Idrees (A.S)
10. Do you know what was the last ayah revealed from Al-Quran?
- It was Al-Baqarah Ayah 281
11. Do you know what was the fist verse revealed from Torah?
- It was Bismillah ahrehman nir-raheem
12. Do you know what is the most Supreme Ayah in Quran?
- Its Ayat Al-Kursi ——-Surah Al-Baqara Ayah 255
13. Whoever said SUBHAN ALLAHI WA BIHAMDIHI hundred 100 times,
- All his sins will be forgiven even if they are as much as foam of the sea
14. Whoever will say LAILLAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTU MINAZ ZALIMEEN?
- Whenever he is in sorrow, Allah will take away all his sorrows just like he saved YUNUS (A.S), when he was inside the fish.
15. The Prophet S.A.W said, “(There are) two words which are dear to the Beneficent (Allah) and very light (easy) for the tongue (to say), but very heavy in weight in the balance.
- They are: Subhan Allah wa-bi hamdihi Subhan Allah Al-‘Azim.”
16. Ibn-al Qayyaum R.A said: the things that make the body sick are:
- Too much talking,
- Too much sleeping,
- Too much Eating
17. Jabir reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, whoever says Subhan-Allah- al-Azim wa bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah, the Great, with all praise due to Him)
- will have a palm tree planted for him in paradise.’ Reported by Tirmidhi Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (May Allah be pleased with her) reported, the Mother of the Believers:
18. The Prophet (PBUH) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet (PBUH) said, “Are you still in the same position as I left you.” I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet S.A.W said,
- “I recited four words three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi
O Lord! Let our entry be by the Gate of Truth & Honor and our exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant us from Thy Presence an authority to aid (us)…Ameen